I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Qualified Social Worker - Children Looked After - Flexible Working
My client, based in the South West of England, is looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their Looked after Children's Team.
Some of the benefits of working for the organisation and of the role include:
* A 4 day working week, meaning you can enjoy a 3 day weekend or just have a day working from home, providing you with flexibility.
* Accomodation support so you won't have to cover the costs of living expenses meaning you will have extra money in your pocket.
* Colleagues are friendly and helpful towards each other offering job satisfaction.
* Offer an initial telephone interview to make it easier and quicker for you, therefore you won't have to take a day off from work or travel to interview.
* Quick feedback on applications and after an interview so you won't be waiting around.
This role offers an immediate start and the management are conducting interviews now. If you're interested, please send Neesha Kaur your updated CV (Microsoft Word copy) to Apply alternatively, you can call me on Applyfor a confidential chat.
Additionally, if you find that this opportunity is not for you but you know someone else who would be interested, please feel free to pass on my details to them or forward me their number.
What NonStop Care offers:
* Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
* CV review service
* Interview advice and preparation
* Consultants with Social Work experience
* Continuous feedback on your application
* A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing recruitment companies in Europe, specialising in the Care Industry and many other sectors. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
£ 35280 - 40560 Per yearFull timeContractStockton-on-Tees, Durham, England
Looked After Children - Flexi Location & Flexi HoursNonStop's client, based in the North East of England, is looking for experi...
£ 9.00 - 18.00 Per hourFull time...Bank...Tunbridge Wells, Kent, England
Pay Rate: £9.00 - £12.00 per hour CAR DRIVERS ONLY PLEASE. TO APPLY, YOU MUST ALSO HAVE PREVIOUS PAID EXPERIENCE WORKING WITHIN CAR...
£ 30 - 35 Per hourFull timeContractCity of London, London, Greater London, England
Medicare First is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Qualified Social Worker to work full time working within a Ref...