I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£55,000 to £60,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Regional Director with an extensive knowledge of the care sector?
We are looking to recruit a high performing Regional Operations Director to join an established senior management team supporting retirement living and residential services.
As Regional Director you will be responsible for the effective leadership and operational performance of the Yorkshire region. This is a key leadership role where you will have a significant impact on the business culture, practices and growth and will lead, develop and drive the business while ensuring we continue to deliver the very best quality care and service. Managing a number of regional care managers across the region you will motivate and develop your team, be involved in the operational day to day activity, support the business growth and also identify new business opportunities.
• As part of the Senior Team you will be involved in the strategy of the business and be fundamental in driving the business forward.
• You will report directly to the board, evaluating key areas of the business and continuously identifying and implementing improvements.
• You will ensure that the Home Managers run their care home effectively to meet business targets and agreed objectives in line with company requirements.
• You will monitor their home and their individual performance, ensuring they meet company requirements, Health & Social Care Act Regulations, and that they follow and implement policies and procedures.
• You will visit the homes in your region regularly, weekly if required, and understand each care home business thoroughly.
• Conduct audit reviews and internal compliance reviews, working closely with the Compliance Team, Home Manager and Staff Teams to identify areas of strength and weakness and act upon your findings accordingly.
The Ideal Candidate
• The Ideal candidate will have strong operations experience with a clear focus on quality care.
• Hands on approach and able to support Managers to create the best Care Homes possible while taking a strategic business approach to decisions
• Experience of the commercial and Healthcare sector is essential.
• Competitive salary of up to £60,000 per annum
• Excellent career progression
To apply please contact Shona on Applyor email a copy of your up to date CV to Apply
£ 36000 - 38000 Per yearFull timePermanentBatley, West Yorkshire, England
Residential Home Manager – Older People / Dementia – Batley Commutable from Batley, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Cleckheaton, Huddersfield ...
£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearFull time...PermanentSt Austell, Cornwall, England
PERIPATETIC MANAGER - £ 40-45 K SOUTH WEST NURSING HOME & RESIDENTIAL GROUP -CORNWALL BASED-working across these first Class Ho...