I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Care Assistants - Liverpool- £8.35 p/h
Katie R at Amber Mace is currently recruiting for Care Assistants to join the team at an elderly care home near Manchester. This is purpose-built home that has modern interior design throughout, state-of-the-art facilities, and beautifully kept gardens. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and passionate care assistant or support worker looking to make the next step in their career with an excellent, private healthcare provider.
You will be joining a friendly and experienced team, with excellent career progression and training available. We have flexible, part time hours available, paying an hourly rate of £8.35.
As Care Assistant, you will ideally have experience working in a similar role and have an understanding of the needs of the elderly, some of whom may be living with dementia.
The key responsibilities of our Care Assistants include:
• Provide a high standard of individual care and personal care to residents at all times
• Working well as part of the care team
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
• Ability to remain calm under pressure
• Possess high regard for personal safety and the safety of residents, visitors and staff
• Knowledge of the Health and Safety at Work legislation; in particular in the moving and handling of residents and fire safety/evacuation procedures
• Willing to further professional development by participating in appraisals and team meetings
• Adhere to all company and local policies/procedures
• Hard working, organised, empathetic, and great attention to detail
• Experience with caring for the elderly desirable, although not essential.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do not hesitate to contact Katie R at Amber Mace on Applyor email a CV to Apply.
£ 09.00 - 19.00 Per hourFull time...Bank...Leyland, Lancashire, England
Are you sick of being paid per call? We pay you for your complete shift! FANTASTIC pay rates £9.50 -£10.50 per hour + mileage! (Dri...
£ 8.00 - 9.50 Per hourFull timeBankLiverpool, Merseyside, England
Pay Rates £8.00 - £9.50phPrecedo Healthcare has an opportunity for experienced Mental Health Support Workers for flexible agency wo...