I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Position: Waking Nights Support Worker
Salary: £16,000 - £17,500
I am working with an established non-profit organisation who are recruiting Care & Support Workers for their service in Heysham. The role is full time and requires you to be flexible in your approach to work.
Support Worker/ Care Assistant
• Experience of caring and supporting people personally or professionally
• Good standard of written and spoken English
• QCF 2/3
• Car Driver
Support Worker/ Care Assistant Benefits
• Work for a fantastic charity who are committed to your professional development
• Life Assurance
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Childcare Vouchers
• Enhanced Company Sick Pay Scheme
• Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
To apply for this exciting Support Worker/ Care Assistant opportunity or for more information please call Meg at Purosearch Applyor email your CV m. normile@ Apply