I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Care Assistant required in Radlett, Hertfordshire , up to £11, Days/Nights, 38.50 hours p/w
My client requires a dedicated Care Assistant to work within a beautiful care home in Radlett, Hertfordshire. My client provides nursing services to adult patients with general and mental health conditions. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be responsible for day to day care including washing, feeding and providing entertainment to residents. The successful care assistant will have ideally 6 months experience in the field, However not essential and have a naturally caring approach. The role will offer a mixture of Days/Nights, Full time
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Care Assistant
- Days / Nights - 38.50 Hours per week
- Adolescents, Children, Adults, Elderly
- Dementia, General, Head / Brain Injuries, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health, Palliative, Rehabilitation, Secure, Dementia, Palliative
- Up to £11.11
- Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Washing, feeding, dressing residents
- Providing entertainment and supporting residents in overall well being
- Basic day to day care of patients
- Day to day assisting of qualified nurses
Company benefits for the care assistant role
- Ongoing training
- Subsidised meals
- Free Parking
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care (Will take NVQ level 1 with in house experience)
- 6 months care experience - Desirable not essential
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref WC0806181
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
£ 8 - 12 Per hourFull time...Contract...Potters Bar, Hertfordshire, England
We have a fantastic opportunity for Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers to join our expanding team of inspirational Carers fo...
£ 9.00 - 20.00 Per hourFull time...Bank...Grimsby, Lincolnshire, England
Rate: £9.00 - £11.50 per hour + Double Time for Bank Holidays - Are you fed up of doing 15 minute, 30 minute, 45 minute Care Calls,...