I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
A leading care provider is seeking a Service Manager for their supported living services in Lincolnshire. These fantastic services provide high quality care for people with Learning Disabilities! The company requires a Service Manager who will support the challenging demands of the service users and motivate the staff to maintain a high quality of care.
They are looking for someone who is able to demonstrate sound leadership and management skills. You will be responsible for Team Leaders and work alongside them ensure the services are being run effectively.
* Salary: Up to £24k
* You MUST be a driver
* Ideally you will have an NVQ 5 in Health & Social Care or equivalent relevant qualification
Key skills and Responsibilities:
* Strong care background & leadership skills
* Insight of good practice of Learning Disabilities
* Excellent communication skills and somebody who can build good relationships easily
* Providing rotas to staff
* Responsible for addressing service user needs and updating care plans, risk assessments, medication records and health action plans.
* Ability to up keep and improve the quality of the services - CQC and relevant bodies
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
£ 36000 - 37000 Per yearFull time...PermanentFalmouth, Cornwall, England
DEPUTY MANAGER - CLINICAL - £ 36 K - FALMOUTH Required for Prestigious Nursing Home based in Cornwall - part of an excellent Snr Te...
£ 40000 - 50000 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
I am working on behalf of a reputable domiciliary service provider that requires an experienced operations manager to oversee their...