I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Care Coordinator Wanted - Daventry, up to £20k interviewing immediately!
We are currently working on behalf of a fantastic, nationwide organisation specialising in domiciliary care. This organisation has developed a reputation for excellence of service to its clients and its excellent support to its staff.
What are they looking for?
* You might be an experienced Care Coordinator looking for a new challenge
* Ideally you will be an organised individual with excellent communication skills
* You will be required to work under pressure and be able to build relationships
* Computer literate
* Experience in managing staff teams
* Relevant experience
* Training and recruitment experience
The successful applicant will;
* Have a proven track record coordinating teams in a domiciliary care environment
* NVQ Level 2
* Have the right to work in the UK
* Have a clean DBS
* Live within a commutable distance of Leicester
* Ensuring quality of care for clients
* Up to £20k+ per annum plus pension
* 40 hours per week
* Organising the rotas
* On call rota once every six weeks
* Have a car and drivers license
* Carrying out supervisions and appraisals
* Responsible for risk assessments
* Provide valuable support, to the team around you
* Knowledge and experience with CQC
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Keywords; Elderly, Dementia, Domiciliary, Care Coordinator
£ 36000 - 38000 Per yearFull time...PermanentFalmouth, Cornwall, England
DEPUTY MANAGER - CLINICAL - £ 36 K - FALMOUTH Required for Prestigious Nursing Home based in Cornwall - part of an excellent Snr Te...