I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Support Worker - Woking - £15.8-16.2k
Salary: £15880 - £16200
Company: Amber Mace
Contact Name: Katie Harrison
• 31 Days Annual Leave
• Extensive training
• EXCELLENT career progression opportunities
• Fantastic Company Pension Scheme
Amber Mace are currently looking for some Support Workers to join the team at a supported living service. This is a small service that provides supported living for adults with learning and physical disabilities. Your role will be to help our service users enjoy life and to support them in daily tasks such as grocery shopping, grooming, and developing meaningful relationships.
As a member of the Care Team, you will support and assist senior staff by contributing to the care, comfort and wellbeing of service users, ensuring that all individuals are cared for and supported with dignity, consideration and kindness. This is a small service, ensuring that you can provide the highest standards of 1:1 care at all times, making for a truly rewarding job.
Role requirements for a Support Worker:
• Engage with service users and provide personal care in accordance with their individual care plans
• Support and reassure service users to ensure a high standard of care
• Report any accidents, incidents or concerns to senior members of staff
• Complete all delegated tasks provided by senior staff/management
• Participate in training, appraisals and staff meetings and undertake other tasks, consistent with the post
• Maintain individual's confidentiality
• Ensure all work complies with Health and Safety and the relevant policies and procedures.
Skills/Qualifications for the Support Worker:
• Good communication skills
• Display a passion for providing person-centred care
• Able to be flexible across a 7 day rota and to do sleep-ins
In return, my client will offer a salary between £15880 - £16200, training, development and progression within the company.
If you are interested in finding out more or applying for the Support Worker role, then please contact Katie Harrison at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Apply
£ 9.00 - 18.00 Per hourFull time...Bank...Horsham, West Sussex, England
Pay Rate: £9.00 - £12.00 per hour CAR DRIVERS ONLY PLEASE. TO APPLY, YOU MUST ALSO HAVE PREVIOUS PAID EXPERIENCE WORKING WITHIN CAR...