I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Pulse are currently recruiting Healthcare Assistants (HCA’s) to work in a variety of inpatient,acute clinical settings in Taunton and surrounding area's of Somerset. Opportunities are available to work on an Ad-hoc basis or short term placements. You will receive our fantastic Pulse rates of pay and we can offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle. Our online system iPoint, allows you to manage your availability and book your shifts. Pulse Nursing are an award winning leading supplier, to a number of NHS Trusts and Private Hospitals across the UK, allowing you to be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK.
A successful HCA will have the following:
• A minimum of six months recent experience in a hospital setting- in the last twelve months.
• Strong communication skills.
• Providing high standard of compassionate care to patients.
• Meet compliance requirements including DBS and satisfactory clinical references covering the last twelve months employment*.
Why choose Pulse?:
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Free mandatory training*.
• Daily payroll service – l with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella*.
• Referral Bonus for recommending a friend to join Pulse.
• iPoint online system for self-booking shifts and updating availability.
If you are interested in this exciting career path you can register your details below for more information.
T's and C’s apply*