I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Pulse Nursing are currently recruiting for experienced Mental Health Health care Assistants, to work in acute Mental health settings, in and around Portsmouth in a variety NHS and Private settings. We can offer you flexible ad-hoc shifts or temporary placements to suit your lifestyle, days and night shifts are available. Our online booking system iPoint allows you to manage your availability and book shifts online at highly competitive rates of pay.
Why choose Pulse ?:
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Free mandatory training*.
• Daily payroll service*
• Access the IPoint app for shift availability.
• Referral Bonus scheme*.
A successful HCA will have the following:
• Six months recent experience in a mental health setting.
• Strong communication skills.
• Providing high standard of compassionate care to patients.
• Meet compliance requirements including DBS and satisfactory clinical references covering the last twelve months employment.
• PMVA or Equivalent is essential*.
*T's and C's apply