I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Search Consultancy has a vacancy for an experienced and dedicated CAMHS Social Worker to work for a trust within Greater Manchester. This position is on a contract basis starting as soon as possible and will be until at least the end of August 2018.
Salary: £24-£25 an hour
The ideal CAMHS Social Worker must have:
* Experience of mental health assessments and therapeutic interventions with children and young people with mental health problems and their families
* Skilled in the ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, clinical sensitive information to clients, their families, carers and other professional colleagues both within and outside the NHS
* Experience of working with a wide variety of patient groups that reflect the full range of clinical severity including a high degree of professionalism in the face of emotive and distressing problems, verbal abuse and the threat of physical abuse.
* Experienced in and the ability to undertake case management and the supervision of students as required
You MUST be:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Experience in a similar role is required
* Must have at least 1 years post CAMHS qualifying experience
Why Search Consultancy Ltd?
Since our first office opened thirty years ago, we've built an enviable reputation for providing high quality recruitment service. The Health and Social Care division at Search Consultancy Ltd is one of the largest providers of temporary healthcare workers. Your dedicated consultant will provide advice and work with you to find the perfect job.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online or contact Mike Shaw at the Manchester office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Bristol, City of Bristol, EnglandContractPosted 7th May 2018
Full timeContractPosted 7th May 2018Closes 4th June 2018Ref NK/107584
Qualified Social Worker - Children with Disabilities Team - Excellent SupportMy client, based in the South West of England, is look...