I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Search Consultancy is working with an authority in the Midlands to recruit a Qualified Social Worker into a Child in Care Team on a temporary basis. The successful candidate will be working within a stable and supportive team and will be paid a very competitive rate of pay up to £29.93 per hour
Responsibilities of the role include:
* To Improve outcomes for children in care and children leaving care
* Attending court and completing court report
* Attending Looked after Children reviews
* Undertake the administration and management of a caseload of Children in Care and Children Leaving Care
* Develop and implement Care Plans for Children in Care and Pathway Plans for children who are leaving care
* Develop, co-ordinate, implement and monitor in partnership with other agencies appropriate plans that address all aspects of a child's life
* Statutory visits and duties
* Experience with Child Protection proceedings and understanding of relevant legislation
To be considered for this role you must have significant experience in children social work including Looked after Children or Leaving Care and the ability to sensitively deal with children and adults.
This role is subject to HCPC, DBS and reference checks.
Search Consultancy operates a competitive referral scheme whereby we award £250 to any Qualified Social Worker who goes on to work at least 50 hours in a temporary position. Please call Mike Shaw at Search Consultancy Manchester for more information on this and the above job.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Bristol, City of Bristol, EnglandContractPosted 7th May 2018
Full timeContractPosted 7th May 2018Closes 4th June 2018Ref NK/107584
Qualified Social Worker - Children with Disabilities Team - Excellent SupportMy client, based in the South West of England, is look...