I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Residential Support Worker - St Helens- £24830- Leaving Care
Major Healthcare are a specialist Health and Social Care Recruitment consultancy and we are recruiting for a leading North - West Leaving Care provider. We are currently seeking experienced and motivated Support Workers to work with young people in the North West. You will be expected to be comfortable to working with young people with Residential care EBD and CAMHS histories in a brand new leaving care (age16-19) environment in St Helens.
To apply or to discuss in more detail please apply or call Martin from Major Healthcare on 0 - Apply - 0010 Please see more job details below.
A Support Worker is responsible for:
* Providing for the personal needs of young people and children
* Liaising with family members and external agencies
* Ensuring policies and procedures of the home are adhered to
* Participating in activities and working with the Manager to ensure smooth running of the home
* Being Friendly and supportive
* Being flexible and able to cope with stressful situations
* Commitment to providing care and support to children
* Work well as part of a team
* Sensitivity to people of different backgrounds and be able to communicate well
It is desirable that you have/are
* NVQ 3 in health and social care or Children and Young People (equivalents)
* A Driver
* Clear DBS (no unspent convictions)
* [Essential] A minimum of 6 months recent experience working as a support worker in a young persons (19 years old or younger) residential or supported living setting
What you will receive:
Highly competitive pay-rate £8.50 per hour plus of £55.00per sleep-in (this will add approximately £7150 to the basic annual). Total Pay based on the standard rota £24830
Shift Patterns: Working 10:00am - 12:00pm, Sleep then working 8:00am - 10:00am during the handover then 2 days off and repeat over a 7 day period. (Average 40 hrs per week)
In addition, you need to be committed to providing an excellent level of care for the young people, enthusiastic in your approach to tough challenges, assertive in difficult situations and have great interpersonal skills.
To apply or to discuss in more detail please apply or call Martin from Major Healthcare on 0 - Apply - 0010
Derbyshire, England£ 25 - 28 Per hourContractPosted 21st May 2018
£ 25 - 28 Per hourFull timeContractPosted 21st May 2018Closes 28th May 2018Ref NF.112898.3
Finally a position has opened for a QSW in the upper Est Midlands. Join a Complex Disability Team where great management really do ...
Haringey, London, Greater London, England£ 49113 - 54663 Per yearPermanentPosted 21st May 2018
£ 49113 - 54663 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 21st May 2018Closes 21st June 2018Ref Har MASH
About the Role: Team Manager required to work within the MASH Team of Children in Need of Support & Protection service. The req...
Romford, Greater London, England£ 8 - 11 Per hourContract...Posted 21st May 2018
£ 8 - 11 Per hourFull time...Contract...Posted 21st May 2018Closes 21st June 2018Ref Romford
Location: Essex, and East London Salary: £8.00 to £12.00 /hour Impact Care Services Ltd is currently recruiting Care Assistant / He...