I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
We at Domus are recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Co-ordinator to manage a Day Centre in Hornchurch, supporting adults with Learning Disabilities and Associated Complex Needs.
As this is a Day Centre, the position is largely 9-5, Monday to Friday, but there are occasions when you may be asked to provide support outside these hours.
This position would be suitable for a special needs teacher looking for a change in direction, as the emphasis is on designing and delivering activities to provide opportunities for fulfilment.
* Responsible for day-to-day running of the Centre and all matters relating to the service users, ensuring that high standards of care and support are maintained and adhering to all requirements and all legislative regulations.
* Takes full managerial responsibility for the induction, development and supervision of all Facilitators and supervises the work of Home Support Workers accompanying service users at the Centre.
* Supervises and supports the work of Facilitators, Support Workers and bank staff ensuring that duties are carried out in such a way as to maintain good levels of support and development at all times.
* Provides support to ensure effective communication, using a range of verbal and non-verbal techniques, between service users, Facilitators, staff from the residential homes, parents and professionals.
* Builds partnerships with stakeholders, commissioners, and PCTs to extend the reach of the service.
* Plans, conducts, assesses and evaluates activities with clear aims and objectives, whilst demonstrating an awareness of both individual needs and the diversity of needs within groups using the service, including cultural needs.
You will be an experienced Day Services Facilitator or Co-ordinator with experience supporting adults with learning disabilities.
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
Prestwick, South Ayrshire, Scotland£ 40000 - 40000 Per yearPermanentPosted 4th May 2018
£ 40000 - 40000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 4th May 2018Closes 4th June 2018Ref SCPD
Our Client is a leading not for profit provider of care homes, offering high quality care services for the elderly, including resid...
Aberdeen, Aberdeen City, Scotland£ 40000 - 44000 Per yearPermanentPosted 3rd May 2018
£ 40000 - 44000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 3rd May 2018Closes 3rd June 2018Ref chm/jm/ab
My client operates a small number of Care Homes across Scotland, and has a genuine interest in providing the very best care to elde...