I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Would you be interested in joining and progressive, forward-thinking and rewarding company that are renowned for providing excellent quality care?
Domus are currently working exclusively on behalf of an excellent care organisation specialising in elderly residential homes that pride themselves on exactly this. This company offers fantastic financial and non-financial benefits for the successful candidate as well as great opportunities for progression within. They are renowned for their excellent standards of care within the industry and pride themselves on being one of the UK's best companies to work for.
* This lovely residential service in Chorley is modern and purpose-built home and is easily accessible with close links to the M6 & M61
* The service offers excellent standards of care for elderly residents with Dementia, & Physical Disabilities
* This home is a medium sized site and has a strong staffing team in place who are driven to provide excellent care
* The home does need some improvements with CQC after it's most recent inspection, but it does have good standards of care in place
* You must be a strong manager with previous registered manager employment history, ideally with a history of achieving good CQC reports
* You must be able to promote a caring environment from the bottom up and improve standards within the home
* Ability to target the privately funded market through effective marketing techniques would be majorly beneficial
* If you currently have a fully compliant home then this could definitely be the perfect position for you
* Salary is around £40K dependent upon experience - however there may be flexibility dependent upon candidates' current earnings
* Achievable bonus structure & excellent pension contribution
* Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
* Fantastic opportunities for progression
***As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if you are not looking for a move but know someone that is why not earn some cash***
Keywords: Care Home, Residential Home, CQC, Home Manager, Registered Manager, Chorley, Lancashire, Preston, Bolton
Liverpool, Merseyside, England£ 35000 - 35000 Per yearPermanentPosted 26th April 2018
£ 35000 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 26th April 2018Closes 26th May 2018Ref SL-CHM-147
Would you be interested in working within an organisation highly renowned for providing fantastic levels of care as well as the sup...
Runcorn, Cheshire, England£ 25000 - 28000 Per yearPermanentPosted 4th May 2018
£ 25000 - 28000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 4th May 2018Closes 1st June 2018Ref J39662
Position: Project Manager Salary: £25,000 - £29,000 Location: Runcorn We are looking to recruit a highly motivated Project Manager ...
Worsley, Manchester, Greater Manchester, England£ 50000 - 50000 Per yearPermanentPosted 2nd May 2018
£ 50000 - 50000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 2nd May 2018Closes 30th May 2018Ref J30850/KR
RGN/ RMN/ RNLD Nursing Home Manager - Worsely - £50k!Are you an experienced Home Manager looking for a new challenge? Do you have e...
Liverpool, Merseyside, England£ 50000 - 50000 Per yearPermanentPosted 26th April 2018
£ 50000 - 50000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 26th April 2018Closes 26th May 2018Ref SL-RM-146
Would you be interested in working for a highly regarded, family orientated company in a fantastic Regional position? Domus Recruit...
Blackburn, Lancashire, England£ 45000 - 45000 Per yearPermanentPosted 14th May 2018
£ 45000 - 45000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 14th May 2018Closes 11th June 2018Ref BlackburnHM
Home Manager Blackburn, Lancashire £45,000 per annum plus bonusIn Touch Recruitment is working in partnership with an elite care ho...
Preston, Lancashire, England£ 29000 - 30000 Per yearPermanentPosted 10th May 2018
£ 29000 - 30000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 10th May 2018Closes 7th June 2018Ref J39767
Position: Registered Manager Location: Preston Salary: £30,000 We are recruiting for a Registered Manager for outreach services in ...
Middleton, Manchester, Greater Manchester, England£ 43000 - 53000 Per yearPermanentPosted 11th May 2018
£ 43000 - 53000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 11th May 2018Closes 11th June 2018Ref AR/0567
Care Home Manager required - 29 bed care home offering nursing and residential care - Greater Manchester. Basic salary £43,000 plus...
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England£ 50000 - 55000 Per yearPermanentPosted 8th May 2018
£ 50000 - 55000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 8th May 2018Closes 5th June 2018Ref J39669
Nursing Home ManagerNorth ManchesterSalary up to £50k - £55k + benefitsI am seeking an experienced Nursing Home Manager to manage m...
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England£ 68000 - 68000 Per yearPermanentPosted 14th May 2018
£ 68000 - 68000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 14th May 2018Closes 11th June 2018Ref 53222
Nursing Home Manager Manchester £68,000 + £40,000 Performance related bonus + pension + private healthcare Are you an exceptional H...
Swinton, Manchester, Greater Manchester, England£ 25,000 - 30,000 Per yearPermanentPosted 24th April 2018
£ 25,000 - 30,000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 24th April 2018Closes 24th May 2018Ref TB/HQ00021262
Home Manager | Residential care | Good CQC Swinton, Greater Manchester &nbs...