I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
We are currently looking for an experienced Registered Manager who will be responsible for leading outstanding care and management for a Residential Home in Folkestone, ensuring individual outcomes are met for people with Prader Willi Syndrome. We are looking for a committed individual with positive attitudes.
* The provision of person-centred support to adults with learning and other behavioural disabilities, providing them with the opportunity to grow in confidence and develop the daily living and decision-making skills they need.
* Work with service users and their families, supporting them in the decisions they make about how they live their lives and ensuring that any personal needs are met.
* Manage all aspects of running the services including but not limited to supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
* Ensure adherence to all relevant legislation.
* Ensure effective communication links between members of the team, people supported, other departments and external agencies.
* Train, develop and motivate staff through example and attention to good working practice.
* To be fully involved in the recruitment and selection of all staff including induction, development, supervision, performance management and relevant training of all staff within the home
- Must be experienced in Care Management specifically with people who have Learning Disabilities
- You should hold a Level 5 diploma or eligible to complete the Level 5 Diploma.
- Must be approachable, reliable and passionate about caring working in care.
- Must have a full clean driving license
Previously successful candidates have come from a Home Manager or Service Manager type position and worked with Learning Disability, Autism, challenging behaviour or complex needs for Adult services.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England£ 40000.00 - 40000.00 Per yearPermanentPosted 24th May 2018
£ 40000.00 - 40000.00 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 24th May 2018Closes 31st May 2018Ref Req/481674
Registered Manager Harrogate£40,000An opportunity has arisen for a Registered Manager to oversee the daily running of a residential...
Lancaster, Lancashire, England£ 9.00 - 9.00 Per hourPermanentPosted 9th May 2018
£ 9.00 - 9.00 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 9th May 2018Closes 6th June 2018Ref LBCH/HOCD/ZN
HEAD OF CARE - CARE HOME As Head of Care at Laurel Bank, you'll use your compassion and experience to make sure our residents get t...
Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, England£ 40,000 - 45,000 Per yearPermanentPosted 21st May 2018
£ 40,000 - 45,000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 21st May 2018Closes 21st June 2018Ref carehomemanager.leamington
Care Home Manager 40-45k Monday to Friday I am recruiting for a dynamic Care Home Manager to manage a 45 bedded residential home ba...
Birmingham, West Midlands, England£ 17 - 17 Per hourPermanentPosted 4th May 2018
£ 17 - 17 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 4th May 2018Closes 1st June 2018Ref 28252
RGN - RMN - Nursing Home - West Midlands I am currently recruiting for my client in the West Midlands / Birminghma area. They are s...
Preston, Lancashire, England£ 30000 - 30000 Per yearPermanentPosted 30th April 2018
£ 30000 - 30000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 30th April 2018Closes 30th May 2018Ref AJ - RMSPR - 5329
An exceptional new opportunity has arisen with a one of the UK's leading providers of care that specialise in supported living and ...
Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, England£ 30500 - 30500 Per yearPermanentPosted 1st May 2018
£ 30500 - 30500 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 1st May 2018Closes 31st May 2018Ref 13793
Residential Home Manager - Elstree, Hertfordshire Location: Elstree, Hertfordshire Salary: £30,500 per annum Hours: 39.75 hours per...
St Albans, Hertfordshire, England£ 18000 - 21000 Per yearPermanentPosted 14th May 2018
£ 18000 - 21000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 14th May 2018Closes 13th June 2018Ref CPTLHH - 5408
Are you looking for a senior role where you can support people with learning disabilities and make a positive difference to their l...
Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England£ 30000 Per yearPermanentPosted 9th May 2018
£ 30000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 9th May 2018Closes 9th June 2018Ref RMABIGLOC
Are you an experienced Registered Care Manager with experience of developing new contracts within a residential environment? Respit...
Worcester Park, Greater London, England£ 22000 - 24000 Per yearPermanentPosted 30th April 2018
£ 22000 - 24000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 30th April 2018Closes 30th May 2018Ref CC - X2NR
Trinity Homecare's head office is based in Worcester Park, Surrey and we operate in several areas throughout Surrey including Epsom...