I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a specialist care provider, who is seeking a Dual Registered Manager for a residential and supported living service in Newbiggin-by-the-Sea. This is a highly modern, first class facility which provides specialist support for people with complex needs, Autism and challenging behaviour.
This person should have a range of experience working in community or residential care environments, and be able to demonstrate sound leadership and management skills in order to ensure that a high quality, person centred services are delivered.
Salary is up to £34,000
Working 37.5 hours per week on a management rota basis, reporting to the Area Manager
* Candidates should ideally be qualified to NVQ Level 4/5 or above, and if not then they should have significant managerial experience in large, complex services
* Candidates must have demonstrable management and supervisory experience with services for Autism and challenging behaviour
Key skills and Competencies:
* Able to manage and lead a large team of support staff and support managers
* Able to maintain and improve standards set out by CQC
* Sound understanding of challenging behaviour and de-escalation techniques
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and exemplify leadership and composure under pressure, while maintaining high morale
* Robust risk management skills and experience with the ability to manage teams through growth and change
* Recruitment and retention of staff
* Excellent communication skills
* Commercially strong with good business development knowledge and experience
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!
Ref: JCL: DRMN - 5407
Aberdeen, Aberdeen City, Scotland£ 40000 - 44000 Per yearPermanentPosted 3rd May 2018
£ 40000 - 44000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 3rd May 2018Closes 3rd June 2018Ref chm/jm/ab
My client operates a small number of Care Homes across Scotland, and has a genuine interest in providing the very best care to elde...