I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Deputy Manager/Clinical Lead - £17 p/h - Guildford
Are you a Senior Nurse looking to further their career in the healthcare sector? Or a Deputy Manager looking for new opportunity? Then we may have just the role for you! Katie at Amber Mace is currently recruiting for a Deputy Manager/Clinical Lead to work within a small-sized Nursing Home in Guildford, paying an hourly rate of £17 p/h.
This is a modern home that provides excellent residential and nursing care for the elderly, some of whom are living with Dementia. It is located in a quiet, peaceful location though conveniently situated close to Guildford town centre. The home has been recently been refurbished and offers a luxurious yet comfortable setting and a multitude of superb amenities.
As Deputy Manager/Clinical Lead, you will assist the Home Manager in the general day-to-day running of the Home, as well as clinical supervision of staff. You will ideally come from an elderly/dementia Care background at a senior level and hold a valid nursing PIN. (RGN, RNLD or RMN)
The Role of Deputy Manager:
• Support and deputise for the Home Manager in their absence
• Assist the delegation of workloads and nursing resources
• Ensure accurate care records are kept
• Promote and maintain a high standard of care and build meaningful relationships with residents
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with supervision of trained staff, as well as providing mentorship, assessment and induction of new care staff
• Conform to the latest guidelines and maintain the highest levels of care governance, whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures
Skills/ Qualifications required of the Deputy Manager:
• Valid NMC PIN (RGN, RNLD or RMN)
• Experience at a supervisory level in a similar care environment
• Recent background in residential Elderly/Dementia Care
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards
In return, my client will offer an hourly wage of £17 p/h.
For more information regarding this opportunity or to apply please contact Katie at Amber Mace on Applyor send an up to date CV to Apply.
Prestwick, South Ayrshire, Scotland£ 40000 - 40000 Per yearPermanentPosted 4th May 2018
£ 40000 - 40000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 4th May 2018Closes 4th June 2018Ref SCPD
Our Client is a leading not for profit provider of care homes, offering high quality care services for the elderly, including resid...
Aberdeen, Aberdeen City, Scotland£ 40000 - 44000 Per yearPermanentPosted 3rd May 2018
£ 40000 - 44000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 3rd May 2018Closes 3rd June 2018Ref chm/jm/ab
My client operates a small number of Care Homes across Scotland, and has a genuine interest in providing the very best care to elde...