Our client is looking for an Experienced Team Manager to be responsible for the management of Social Work service to Children and their families.
You will be supporting all members of the team by ensuring regular supervision, appraisal and communication on an individual and team basis to ensure an informed and professional approach to service delivery. Why work for our client?
Duties and Responsibilities:
- 22-30 days’ annual leave depending on grade and length of service
- affordable housing
- membership of Local Government Pension Scheme
- flexible working options including flexi-time and term-time only contracts
- Wider Wallet scheme with access to retail, travel and holiday discounts and offers, childcare vouchers and health plans
- cycle purchase scheme
- discounted parking and gym membership
- season ticket/travel loans
- Car Allowance
- Employee support including Occupational Health and Counselling
- Promote evidence based practice in the team and to manage, monitor and ensure the effective delivery of the service
- To be responsible for the management of the social work service to children and their families and where appropriate other related services in a given specialism to ensure that provision is of the highest professional standard, managed within budget and in line with the requirements of Best Value through effective human resource management processes.
- Contribute to the development and dissemination of operational instructions and provide practice guidance, making use of legislation, national guidelines and research to ensure that the highest standards are achieved and maintained.
- To be a member of the local management team to provide support to the Group Manager and to participate as representatives of the Council, as required in other structures established for multi agency working
If you are interested in this position, then please click “apply” below!Earn more than ever before
We have recently updated our refer a friend scheme: You can now earn even more for every friend you recommend (up to £500), and there is no limit to how many friends you send to us. Find out more at Apply
/recommend-a-friend HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability. This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. HCL operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK.