I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Registered Manager, Children's Home
Up to £46,000
Our client are currently looking for a manager to take over an already established Home in the Hampshire Area. As the Home Manager for this medium sized service for Children and Young People with Social, Emotional, Behaviour Difficulties you will be leading, inspiring and mentoring your staffing groups to ensure they are meeting and exceeding the emotional support of the Children and Young People in your care. You will be regularly monitoring and reviewing the policies and procedures of the service and updating where necessary to keep in line with the regulations.
About the role:
* To be responsible for the effective and efficient management of the service, operating within an agreed annual budget
* The Home Manager has full responsibility for the day to day running and operation of the service, supported by a team of staff, ensuring the child's welfare, safety and needs are at the centre of their care
* Responsible for all aspects of staff recruitment, effective deployment of staff/bank and Agency workers across the service, referrals, admissions and care practice.
Requirements of a Home Manager:
* Passionate about providing quality care and support to young people
* Experience in managing a Children's residential service
* Full working knowledge of child care and child development developed through working directly with children and young people
* A Full UK Driving License and access to an insured Car
What to expect:
* Generous Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
* Relocation Assistance
* A wide variety of training and development opportunities
* Commitment to Career Progression
This job is advertised by Vincent Lagos Colombel; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Prestwick, South Ayrshire, Scotland£ 40000 - 40000 Per yearPermanentPosted 4th May 2018
£ 40000 - 40000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 4th May 2018Closes 4th June 2018Ref SCPD
Our Client is a leading not for profit provider of care homes, offering high quality care services for the elderly, including resid...
Aberdeen, Aberdeen City, Scotland£ 40000 - 44000 Per yearPermanentPosted 3rd May 2018
£ 40000 - 44000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 3rd May 2018Closes 3rd June 2018Ref chm/jm/ab
My client operates a small number of Care Homes across Scotland, and has a genuine interest in providing the very best care to elde...