I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Hospital Discharge Team Service Support Worker – Complex Care – Bristol
Pulse Community Healthcare has an exciting opportunity for a support worker to join our expanding team. We have a variety of roles available in the Bristol area assisting our clients with complex care.
The successful support worker will be expected to provide personal care and have a caring attitude, whilst promoting independence and choice. Specialist training will be provided covering a variety of interventions, allowing the successful support worker to develop the skills required.
The hours available are 07:00 until 22:00 throughout the week with a competitive pay rate of £9.30 per hour.
Due to the nature of the package a UK driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential.
At Pulse Community Healthcare, we’re passionate about providing quality, choice and independence to our clients, supporting them to live as independently as possible in their own homes and communities. We will provide you with expert support and specialist training to help you develop in your care career.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• £200 ‘Joining Bonus’ if you complete registration within 28 days*
• £250 ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme*
• Excellent personal development and career opportunities
• Mandatory training provided, with full induction and competency sign off
• Specialist training provided to prepare you for the client’s unique requirements
• Ability to access your rotas online in advance
• Support from a dedicated Case Manager, and 24/7 clinical support.
As a Complex Care Support Worker, you will be responsible for:
• Providing personal care to the client
• Medication (prompting or administering)
• Assisting with moving and handling
• Undertaking light household duties
• General observations.
The ideal Support Worker will have:
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent (preferred but not essential)
• A current enhanced DBS on the update service (preferred but not essential)
• Previous paid experience in Health and Social Care in the UK
• Good knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good understanding of professional boundaries
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team.
If you are interested in developing your career in care, please apply now with an up-to-date copy of your CV. All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply to the ‘Joining Bonus’ and ‘Recommend a Friend’ schemes.
Romford, Greater London, England£ 8 - 11 Per hourContract...Posted 21st May 2018
£ 8 - 11 Per hourFull time...Contract...Posted 21st May 2018Closes 21st June 2018Ref Romford
Location: Essex, and East London Salary: £8.00 to £12.00 /hour Impact Care Services Ltd is currently recruiting Care Assistant / He...
Kilcock, Kildare, IrelandPermanentPosted 18th May 2018
Full timePermanentPosted 18th May 2018Closes 15th November 2018Ref JO-1803-405638_34
Cpl Healthcare in conjunction with a leading Nursing Home company are looking for a Healthcare Assistant for a Nursing Home in Nort...
Northampton, Northamptonshire, EnglandPermanentPosted 16th May 2018
Full timePermanentPosted 16th May 2018Closes 16th June 2018Ref CCS HCC Northampton
Concept Care Solutions is looking for an experienced Care Coordinator to join our team in Northampton. This is one of the most inte...