I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Female Support Worker – Spinal - Nottingham
As a leading complex care agency, Pulse Community Healthcare has an exciting opportunity for a support worker to work with an adult male who requires support with a spinal injury.
The successful support worker will be expected to provide personal care and have a considerate approach. You will have the chance to build a trusting and professional relationship with our client and in return you will receive a high level of support and training.
We have various shifts working Monday to Sunday 08:30 until 17:30 and a sleep in of 17:30 until 22:00. We are offering a competitive pay rate of £8.49 per hour and £84.04 per sleep in.
At Pulse Community Healthcare, we’re passionate about providing quality, choice and independence to our clients, supporting them to live as independently as possible in their own homes and communities. We will provide you with expert support and specialist training to help you develop in your care career.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• £200 ‘Joining Bonus’ if you complete registration within 28 days*
• £250 ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme*
• Excellent personal development and career opportunities
• Mandatory training provided, with full induction and competency sign off
• Specialist training provided to prepare you for the client’s unique requirements
• Ability to access your rotas online in advance
• Support from a dedicated Case Manager, and 24/7 clinical support.
As a Complex Care Support Worker, you will be responsible for:
• Providing personal care to the client
• Assisting with bowel management
• Managing medication
• Moving and handling
• General observations.
The ideal Support Worker will have:
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent (preferred but not essential)
• A current enhanced DBS on the update service (preferred but not essential)
• Previous paid experience in Health and Social Care in the UK
• Good knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good understanding of professional boundaries
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team.
If you are interested in developing your career in care, please apply now with an up-to-date copy of your CV. All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply to the ‘Joining Bonus’ and ‘Recommend a Friend’ schemes.
Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, England£ 21000 - 21000 Per yearPermanentPosted 8th May 2018
£ 21000 - 21000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 8th May 2018Closes 28th May 2018Ref 150634_GNE
As the Health Pathways Officer, you will support Moving On Tyne & Wear participants with LLDD and autism to address health barr...
Kildare, Kildare, IrelandPermanentPosted 3rd May 2018
Full timePermanentPosted 3rd May 2018Closes 31st October 2018Ref JO-1711-364004_32
Cpl Healthcare, in partnership with their client who run private, established and state of the art Nursing Homes in Kildare are imm...
Bristol, City of Bristol, EnglandContractPosted 7th May 2018
Full timeContractPosted 7th May 2018Closes 4th June 2018Ref NK/107584
Qualified Social Worker - Children with Disabilities Team - Excellent SupportMy client, based in the South West of England, is look...