I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Registered Home Manager - Near Donnington, Gloucestershire
Salary: £30,500 per annum (Plus Overtime)
Hours : 39.75 hours per week, Monday - Friday (plus alternative Weekends)
We are currently looking for an experienced and highly-skilled Registered Home Manager to Manage a beautiful Residential Home for older adults Donnington, Gloucestershire.
This Residential Home offers a homely and calm environment, which is designed to make like easier and more comfortable. This is a luxury facility, where there are highly trained staff on site 24 hours a day offering support to all residents. The development is stunning, with excellent facilities and is situated close by to town with excellent public transport links. This beautiful home, is the perfect place for retirement.
What we are looking for:
* Someone with a proven record of motivating a team, and a passion for exceeding performance.
* Someone who can motivate their team, and coach their staff to flourish and develop - a proactive and hardworking individual and an inspirational leader
* A Residential Home Manager, who is passionate about enhancing the lives of the retirement community
* To work closely with the Regional Manager -take full accountability of your home and support to enhance others where you can
* Experience managing a residential estate/ home offering domiciliary care
* A sound understanding of CQC
The successful Residential Home Manager, will be experienced in managing a large Residential Care Home (Multi site experience would be desirable). In addition, and Health and Social Care Level 5 or equivalent is required - additional qualifications that you would complement your application would be RMA (Registered Managers Award, NVQ Level 4 or above). You will need to have a complete DBS check (which will be funded by the company) and become registered with the CQC (Care Quality Commission).
Benefits and Rewards Package:
* Comprehensive training and development programme paid for by the company
* Opportunities for progression and development
* Recognised qualifications awarded
* Thorough review and feedback programme
* Generous holiday allowance
* Company Personal Pension Contribution
* Life Assurance
* Fully paid induction
* Additional benefits
Northampton, Northamptonshire, EnglandPermanentPosted 16th May 2018
Full timePermanentPosted 16th May 2018Closes 16th June 2018Ref CCS HCC Northampton
Concept Care Solutions is looking for an experienced Care Coordinator to join our team in Northampton. This is one of the most inte...
Canterbury, Kent, England£ 47,000 - 47,000 Per yearPermanentPosted 21st May 2018
£ 47,000 - 47,000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 21st May 2018Closes 21st June 2018Ref RY/HQ00021606
Residential Home Manager - Elderly Dementia Canterbury £47,000 Remit Compass Associates are proud to be representing ...