I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
QSW - First Response and Duty Team £32 P/H Northamptonshire
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing excellent social support and the delivery of clean safe care.
This is a temporary position, with the possibility of an ongoing contract subject to your performance, making this a particularly exciting opportunity for applicants.
This is a fast paced children's social work team completing Single Assessments to identify the most appropriate course of action whether this is no further action, Early Help Support, Child In Need, Child Protection or Court Proceedings. Where the outcome of assessment requires further social work involvement, cases transfer to long term safeguarding teams at initial CIN, CP or Court Hearing.
Essential skills are:
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment with continuously changing priorities
* Ability to complete child focused, concise and timely analytical assessments including single assessments, child protection reports and court reports
* Willingness to be flexible and support colleagues with managing crisis
* Enjoy working as part of a supportive team in a challenging fast paced work environment
* Efficient time management and effective use of diary
* Willingness to work late if required
* Has own transport
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
- Free DBS Update
- Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
- Excellent Payroll and Compliance System , ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
- Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
- Access to Exclusive Rates , allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
- £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on Apply. Please ask for the Social Care Department.
Bristol, City of Bristol, EnglandContractPosted 7th May 2018
Full timeContractPosted 7th May 2018Closes 4th June 2018Ref NK/107584
Qualified Social Worker - Children with Disabilities Team - Excellent SupportMy client, based in the South West of England, is look...