I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Team Leader to join a medium service in Harrow. My client is well established care provider who has severely supported living services for adults with mental health and learning disabilities. This Care Service is known for providing a substantial quality of care and is a highly regarded Care Organisation.
My client is looking for an enthusiastic Team Leader with the ability to motivate, lead and inspire team members. As the Team Leader you will ensure the team participate in activities and general care for all residents. You will provide leadership and direction to your team assisting them in providing an enjoyable environment for the residents.
You will be confident with great organisational skills with a proven track record of leadership skills; you will be a senior and influential member of team. You will be a highly driven individual with good time management and commitment to achieving the company's objectives.
The Team Leader will be a valued member of management, introducing and training the staff as well as volunteers within the Home. In addition to implementing training and ensuring targets are being worked towards, also ensuring team members are competent in their daily duties.
Team Leader will have the following skills and experience:
• Leadership skills including managing and motivating others
• Staff management- maintaining the team/ appraisals/ development and support
• Ability to co-ordinate along with precise organisational skills
• Deliver services to an exceptional level of care to residents and their families
• Effective Communication & Time Management skills
• A positive role model to promote teamwork and respect
• Mental health/Leaning disabilities knowledge/experience
• Proven track record of leadership or management experience
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
• Previous experience of working in a Nursing/Care Home setting preferable
• Reliable, Enthusiastic & Friendly
For more information or to apply please call Eva at Purosearch on Applyor email your CV to Apply
Aberdeen, Aberdeen City, Scotland£ 40000 - 44000 Per yearPermanentPosted 3rd May 2018
£ 40000 - 44000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 3rd May 2018Closes 3rd June 2018Ref chm/jm/ab
My client operates a small number of Care Homes across Scotland, and has a genuine interest in providing the very best care to elde...
Prestwick, South Ayrshire, Scotland£ 40000 - 40000 Per yearPermanentPosted 4th May 2018
£ 40000 - 40000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 4th May 2018Closes 4th June 2018Ref SCPD
Our Client is a leading not for profit provider of care homes, offering high quality care services for the elderly, including resid...