I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Clinical Lead - Taunton £34.5k!
Full time supernumerary hours!!!
Monday to Friday rota
• A basic salary of up to £34.5k per annum
• Full time supernumerary hours
• Great holiday entitlement
What the company is looking for:
• An experienced Clinical Lead/Deputy Nurse Manager that is looking to join the team in a well-established and reputable service
• Experience in managing an elderly/dementia care/nursing home
• Someone that can work under pressure and be able to build relationships well
• Experience in managing multi-disciplinary staff teams
This is a medium sized Nursing home with a reputation of delivering excellent quality care. Benefitting from an exceptional reputation within the area, the home caters for elderly and frail residents with a varied dependency.
The team within this home have worked incredibly well together to achieve great results. The last CQC report explains how well the staff within the service have cared for the residents living there.
As Clinical Lead you will be responsible for assisting the Manager in the day to day running of the home. Your key responsibilities will centre on management of staff, care delivery to residents, recruitment, training and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies.
• To help manage the day to day running of the home and staff team ensuring the highest level of care standards are upheld.
• To support service users to ensure that their physical, social and emotional needs are met.
• To support the personal development of each service user, ensuring that they are treated as an individual with their own unique support needs.
• To ensure that the dignity and individuality of each service user is respected and that they are able to exercise choice in all areas of their life.
• To work in accordance with the companies vision statement, policies and procedures, and all relevant legalisation
The successful candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
• Proven Supervisory/Deputy Management experience in a Nursing home environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
• Experience in working with elderly service users
• Proven track record of successful team management
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic
For more information on how to become part of this fantastic privately owned organisation and to apply for this fantastic opportunity please apply below with your CV or you can contact Charlotte at Amber Mace on Apply.