I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Deputy Nursing Home Manager
£38,000 to £40,000 per annum
A professional individual who has managerial experience and a caring manner is required to Deputy Manage a purpose built care home located in the Pontefract area. The home is a medium service, located in a beautiful historic part of West Yorkshire. The home is close to local transport links and easy access from the M62.
The home does require some improvement; working alongside the Home Manager you will be enthusiastic and willing to bring the home to a good standard. My client who is a large provider of care homes with an excellent industry reputation. They provide purpose built, tastefully decorated nursing homes with a warm and friendly atmosphere. They are very passionate about care standards and pride themselves on providing exceptional care services to the Elderly.
• Staff management- maintaining the team/ appraisals/ training
• Care plans/ reviews/ meetings
• Undertake assessments of other staffs and review care packages
• Be a role model for staffs and service users
• Nurse Qualified (RGN/ RMN/RNLD)
• Proven track record of successful home management.
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic
• Ability to lead, motivate and develop staff
• A basic salary of up to £38K- £40K (depending on experience)
• EXCELLENT career progression
• The chance to make a positive difference to yourself and others
• Create yourself a fantastic track record by working with this exclusive company
To apply please contact Shona on Applyor email a copy of your up to date CV to Apply
Prestwick, South Ayrshire, Scotland£ 40000 - 40000 Per yearPermanentPosted 4th May 2018
£ 40000 - 40000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 4th May 2018Closes 4th June 2018Ref SCPD
Our Client is a leading not for profit provider of care homes, offering high quality care services for the elderly, including resid...
Aberdeen, Aberdeen City, Scotland£ 40000 - 44000 Per yearPermanentPosted 3rd May 2018
£ 40000 - 44000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 3rd May 2018Closes 3rd June 2018Ref chm/jm/ab
My client operates a small number of Care Homes across Scotland, and has a genuine interest in providing the very best care to elde...