I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Deputy Manager - Hampton - £40k
Are you a senior, experienced nurse looking to further their career in the healthcare sector? Or a Deputy Manager looking for new opportunity? Then we may have just the role for you! Amber Mace is currently recruiting for a Deputy Manager to work within an elderly nursing home that provides nursing care for people living with dementia, mental health conditions, physical disability and sensory impairment.
As Deputy Manager, you will assist the Home Manager in the general day-to-day running of the Home. You will be a strong authoritative presence while the manager is away and will support the team at a supervisory level. You will ideally come from an elderly/dementia care background at a senior level and hold a valid nursing PIN. (RGN)
The Role of Deputy Manager:
• Support and deputise for the Hospital Manager in their absence
• Assist the delegation of workloads and nursing resources
• Ensure accurate care records are kept and incidents/accidents are reported in accordance to the company policy
• Promote and maintain a high standard of care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with supervision of trained staff, as well as providing mentorship, assessment and induction of new care staff
• Conform to the latest guidelines and maintain the highest levels of care governance whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures
Skills/ Qualifications required of the Deputy Manager:
• Valid NMC PIN (RGN)
• NVQ level 3 in Health & Social care or equivalent
• Strong clinical skills
• Experience at a supervisory level in a similar care environment
• Ability to supervise and lead a clinical team
In return, my client will offer a competitive hourly rate of £40k and excellent benefits, including:
• Payment of NMC renewal
• Retail discounts - many high street stores included
• Ongoing professional development, training, and career progression
• Hot meals Available
For more information regarding this opportunity or to apply please contact Fiona at Amber Mace on Applyor send an up to date CV to Apply.