I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Qualified Social Worker - Leaving Care Team - Stable Permanent Team
My client, based in the South West of England, is looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their Leaving Care Team. The position has come about due to an increase in unaccompanied asylum seeking children, proving the authorities committment to ensure cases are manageable, ensuring employee satisfaction.
Some of the benefits of working for the organisation and of the role include:
* Supportive management and friendly colleagues, making you feel part of the team thus feeling happier at work enabling you to provide a high quality service for children who are unable to live within their own families.
* Steady team of all permanent employees showing that current employees are happy within the team.
* Quick feedback on applications and after an interview so you won't be waiting around.
* An initial telephone interview to make it easier and quicker for you, therefore you won't have to take a day off from work or travel.
Interviews are taking place now, if you're interested, please send me your updated CV (Microsoft Word copy) at Applyonstop-recruitment, alternatively, you can call Neesha Kaur on Applyfor a confidential chat.
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee in high street vouchers; you could make a friend very happy and have some spare cash to spend yourself.
What NonStop Care offers:
* Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
* CV review service
* Interview advice and preparation
* Consultants with Social Work experience
* Continuous feedback on your application
* A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
Bristol, City of Bristol, EnglandContractPosted 7th May 2018
Full timeContractPosted 7th May 2018Closes 4th June 2018Ref NK/107584
Qualified Social Worker - Children with Disabilities Team - Excellent SupportMy client, based in the South West of England, is look...