I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
WANT TO EARN £350 to £700 PER WEEK AS AN AGENCY CARER / CARE ASSISTANT / SUPPORT WORKER?
HAMILTON CROSS Agency Carers / HCAs regularly earn in excess of £500 per week undertaking flexible shifts that suit them.
Agency Carer rates £9.30 - £20 per hour (enhanced rates for weekends and bank holidays) (paid weekly).
Flexible work for Carers / HCAs / Support Workers, full or part time roles, work when you want to work, DAYS or NIGHTS!!!!
- Provide person-centered care to a range of vulnerable individuals.
- Assist with mobility, moving & handling and promoting independence
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals health and well being needs.
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
- Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others.
- Promote best practices as a Carer / Care Assistant in health and safety and security.
- Assist in maintaining and developing services.
- Contribute to quality improvement.
- Promote peoples equality, diversity and rights.
- Work autonomously with minimum supervision.
- Applying your experience and reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied patient case mixes.
- Outstanding Rates of Pay as a Carer / Care Assistant / Support Worker
- Flexible working
- Be part of an elite team of HCAs / Carers / Support Workers
- Annual training
If you have experience working in care as Agency Carer / Care Assistant / Support Worker then click to join the fastest growing Healthcare Organisation in the UK.
Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, England£ 21000 - 21000 Per yearPermanentPosted 8th May 2018
£ 21000 - 21000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 8th May 2018Closes 28th May 2018Ref 150634_GNE
As the Health Pathways Officer, you will support Moving On Tyne & Wear participants with LLDD and autism to address health barr...
Kildare, Kildare, IrelandPermanentPosted 3rd May 2018
Full timePermanentPosted 3rd May 2018Closes 31st October 2018Ref JO-1711-364004_32
Cpl Healthcare, in partnership with their client who run private, established and state of the art Nursing Homes in Kildare are imm...
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, EnglandPermanentPosted 3rd May 2018
Full timePermanentPosted 3rd May 2018Closes 3rd June 2018Ref FCSHH
Job Specification and Responsibilities: ? Responsible for a group of customers and Care Workers within the local community, ensurin...