I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Pulse Nursing is looking for experienced Healthcare Assistants (HCA’s) to work temporary shifts in the acute wards within Devon. Pulse is an award winning supplier to both NHS and Private hospitals over the UK.
Our new free app iPoint lets you take first pick of the shifts that come in, offering competitive rates of pay. You can also use this to book in your availability to work around your other commitments.
A HCA will be required to have:
• A minimum of 6 months experience
• Great communication skills on all levels
• Show a great duty of care to all your patients
• Meet compliance requirements including DBS and satisfactory references
Why choose Pulse?
• Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
• Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
• Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
• Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
• Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
• Easy – convenient online recruitment process
• Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
• 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
• Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If you would like to hear about this role or more like it, please apply below and one of our team will be in touch with you.