I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Medicare First is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated social worker to work full time working within a MASH team based in South East England. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum social worker job is up to £32 per hour and is an initial 3 month contract.
Social worker duties include:
- screening calls from public and professionals
- assessing risks and analyzing information
- the management of caseloads
Requirements of the social worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- experience within children's services
- 2 years post qualified experience
Benefits of working with Medicare First:
- Your own personal consultant
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
If this sounds like an opportunity for you then please email me at Apply or call me on Apply
Bristol, City of Bristol, EnglandContractPosted 7th May 2018
Full timeContractPosted 7th May 2018Closes 4th June 2018Ref NK/107584
Qualified Social Worker - Children with Disabilities Team - Excellent SupportMy client, based in the South West of England, is look...