QSW - MASH TEAM
- £ 32.0 - 32.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 20 Nov 2020
- 18 Dec 2020
Seven Social Care is looking for a qualified Social Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity working with Milton Keynes MASH, the role has an Immediate Start.
Using professional knowledge and experience, to carry out the duties of a professional Social Worker within Specialist Services, assessing the needs of children, young people and their families, analysing information and with the needs of the child as central, developing and implementing care plan and effective intervention that will ensure the child's safety, well being and development into adulthood, in line with policy and legislation and professional codes of practice.
* Assessments are carried out effectively, speaking to/ observing the child, and within timescales so that his/her care needs are clearly identified and recorded.
* Devise and implement clear child care plans and interventions appropriate for each case to address identified needs.
* Manage a complex Child Care workload with professional supervision from the Team Manager/Deputy Team Manager
* Accurate individual case records are maintained electronically and reports are provided as required.
* Attend regular supervisory meetings with team manager and/or a senior member regularly to monitor progress and identify development needs.
* Works closely with other agencies and services in a co-operative way, sharing information and planning care together to meet the needs of the child holistically.
* Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
* Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker/working as part of a MASH in the UK.
* Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
* Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
* Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 31365.0 - 37890.0 Per yearFull timePermanentWeston-Super-Mare, Somerset, England
Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust(AWP) provides inpatient and community-based mental health care for people li...
£ 28.0 - 30.0 Per hourFull timeTemporaryManchester, Greater Manchester, England
I require 3 social workers who have experience of working in Court and locality. Their primary focus will be to work with those chi...
£ 38.0 - 38.0 Per hourFull timeContractTorquay, Devon, England
Seven Social Care is looking for a qualified Social Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity specialising in the wellbeing of childr...