Family Support Practitioner
West Moors, Ferndown, Dorset, England
- £ 14.23 - 14.23 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Studying / Unqualified
- 20 Nov 2020
- 18 Dec 2020
Seven Social Care is looking for a Family Practitioner to fill an exclusive opportunity specialising in the wellbeing of children in Dorset.
As a Family Practitioner you will Deliver direct work with children, young people, parents and families in the family home and other community locations
Convene and attend team around the family meetings and reviews
* Use relevant case management systems
* Provide information, advice and guidance to children, young people and families
* Co-work cases with other professionals including social workers
* Assess parenting skills and help people to build physical and emotional caring abilities through a range of practical activities
* Deliver parenting and behaviour management support to children and families
* Support families during statutory child protection processes
* Keep up to date with knowledge of local service provision
* Coach, mentor and motivate families to make and sustain changes
* Stay with families during crisis situations
* About you
* You will have experience working with and supporting children and/or families.
* You will be dedicated to improving outcomes for Dorset's children and young people.
* You will be self motivated, dedicated to children and families and used to working in a fast paced environment.
* You will demonstrate and role model Responsibility, Respect, Recognition and Collaboration skills
* Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
* Compliance: Up to date DBS.
* Travel: Preferred Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
* Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.