Night Senior Care Assistant
Northwich, Cheshire, England
- £ 10.15 - 11.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 19 Nov 2020
- 17 Dec 2020
Senior Care Assistant - Northwich
Howard Finley Care are currently recruiting for a Night Senior Care Assistant to work within our clients Residential Home based in the Northwich area. The home is registered to care for up to 60 elderly residents with conditions such as Alzheimer's disease and Dementia.
* Previous senior care assistant experience NEEDED *
Senior Care Assistant vacancy details:
- £10.15+ per hour (dependent on experience)
- Full-time contracts, 33 to 44 hours
- Permanent contracts
- night shifts available
Senior Care Assistant main duties:
- To lead a team of carers while on shift
- To provide the highest level of personal care and attention to residents, following individual care plans carefully and ensuring that all contact is polite, friendly, warm and supportive.
- To follow individual care plans for each resident, accurately maintaining appropriate records for both.
- To ensure you adhere to CQC and company policies
Senior Care Assistant experience/ qualifications:
- You must have experience working as a Senior Care Assistant
- Previous experience working within a Care Home setting is needed
- NVQ level 3 in Health and Social care is needed
- Experience working with the Elderly is needed
- Medication trained
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your most up to date CV. Alternatively, contact Charlie on Applyto discuss the vacancy further.
Howard Finley acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.