Children's Home Manager - B75
Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, England
- £ 38000.0 - 40000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 16 Nov 2020
- 14 Dec 2020
Children's Home Manager, LD/Autism home, Sutton Coldfield, C£40K + bonus OTE £55K
Purosearch are looking for experienced Children's Home Manager with the enthusiasm and commitment to work for a well established local provider of care. The role is at a children's home in Sutton Coldfield for children with Learning disabilities and autism.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Children's Home Manager to work in this settled home. The home is a great place to work and has a warm and welcoming atmosphere as well as an established team. You'll be joining an excellent company that offers good benefits and bonus scheme to reward the Children's Home Manager.
The best bits:-
· Excellent bonus scheme
· Health Care scheme
· Circa £40,000 per annum DOE plus bonus OTE £55,000 per annum
· Settled Home, no recommendations on the last quality assurance report
· Committed and hard working team in place
About you as Children's Home Manager:-
· Must have level 3 diploma children and young people in the workforce qualification and be enrolled onto the level 5 diploma residential qualification
· Min 2 years management experience within the children's residential sector ideally with experience working within a LD children's residential service.
As Children's Home Manager you will:-
· You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the home
· Lead and support a good team of staff
· Ensure high care standards are met on a day to day basis
Interested? Please contact Kathy at Purosearch Applyand click apply to send your current CV
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 34000.0 - 35000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentOldbury, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, England
Role: Operations Manager Location: Oldbury, West MidlandsSalary: £35,000Purosearch are looking for someone with a can-do' attitude,...