Bangor, Gwynedd, Wales
- £ 9.25 - 21.38 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Nov 2020
- 12 Dec 2020
Are you a passionate healthcare assistant who is looking for a new and flexible way of working to suit your lifestyle?
We are looking for a Passionate and dedicated Healthcare Assistants to support our client in Bangor, you will have a passion for providing first class quality care, have excellent communication skills. You will be working closely with service users who are suffering from Dementia so a caring and compassionate manner will be required.
Why Join HSR? We are a leading Healthcare Agency based in St Asaph. We are committed to giving the best quality Healthcare to our clients. Our professional and friendly approach gives our healthcare professionals the support, encourage and being valued which allows them to be the best they can be.
We Currently have various day and night shifts available and we can be flexible to suit your lifestyle
• Previous 6 months experience is essential
• Be adaptable to working alone and in a team
• Be friendly, polite, and caring to all
• Follow all support plans and report any concerns
• Reliability and take pride in you work
What Benefits can we give you?
• A Great hourly rate of £9.25-£21.38 Per hour
• Holiday pay you choose- Accrue or be paid week by week
• Paid weekly
• Paid Travel Expenses * Subject to Client
• Hours to suit you and your circumstances
• Free training and career development
• Pension Contribution
• Free uniform
• DBS refunded
• A member of our team available for support 24 hours a day 7 days a week
If you feel you are the right person for this role , then call Alison on Applyor click apply now and a friendly member of our team will be in contact within 24 hours