Social Worker/Senior Practitioner - Locality Team
Greater London, England
- £ 46067.0 - 49055.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Nov 2020
- 9 Dec 2020
Sanctuary Social Care currently has a permanent vacancy based in Harrow for a Senior Practitioner within a Children's Locality Team, based in Brent. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Children Services and be registered with the Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker/Senior Practitioner role is £32,740 - £42,792 per annum.
- Provide an excellent social work service which will enable our children and young people to fulfil their potential and achieve positive outcomes.
- Ensure that the voice of the child is always heard and that the views of our young people are at the heart of all of our case planning.
- Creating genuine partnerships with parents or carers.
- Working in partnership with other agencies to provide effective and coordinated child care
- To independently and regularly deal with the most complex and risky cases.
- Regularly deal with legal applications and court cases relating to children.
- Provide an excellent model of social work practice.
- Attend key case meetings as a specialist social worker and chairing meetings where appropriate under the direction of a Team Manager.
- To support and advise less experienced social workers within the council.
- Deputise for Consultant Social Workers when required.
- £5,000 golden hello and relocation packages (for hard to recruit to roles)
- £1,200 annual retention payment for all social work qualified staff.
Requirements for the Social Worker/Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Social Worker/Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Conor Clarke; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
This job was posted to Social worker in Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
If you haven't seen the Social Worker role that's right for you here, our jobsite is updated daily with a variety of new Nursing, T...
£ 30.0 - 35.0 Per hourFull timeContractLondon, Greater London, England
Hunter Mental Health are supporting a great hospital inpatient service based in London, this service is part of a trust that are kn...
£ 28.0 - 30.0 Per hourFull timeTemporaryManchester, Greater Manchester, England
I require 3 social workers who have experience of working in Court and locality. Their primary focus will be to work with those chi...