Residential Manager - Preston - £35k
Preston, Weymouth, Dorset, England
- £ 0.0 - 35000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 11 Nov 2020
- 9 Dec 2020
Position: Residential Manager
Amber Mace are working with a care home in Preston who are looking for a new Home Manager.
The home is a beautiful property that offers fantastic views of the extensive gardens surrounding the property. It is decorated in a homely way offering a comfortable stay for their residents.
This is a small home offering care for those living with dementia, so they are looking for someone with previous experience in this sort of environment.
Main Duties for the Residential Home Manager:
• To manage the day-to-day running of the home and staff team
• Ensuring the highest level of care standards are upheld
• Maintain occupancy levels within the service
• To support service users to ensure that their physical, social and emotional needs are met.
• To ensure that the dignity and individuality of each service user is respected and that they are able to exercise choice in all areas of their life.
• To work in accordance with the companies' vision statement, policies and procedures, and all relevant legislation
• Ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies.
What we need from you:
• Experience as a Home Manager
• Good CQC Legislation Knowledge
• NVQ Level 5
• 28 days holiday
• Free parking
• NMC fees will be paid after 12 months of employment
• Paid breaks
If this opportunity interests you, and you believe that you've got what it takes to be a successful candidate, I would be more than happy to arrange a conversation with you to discuss this further.
You can call me (Laura) on Apply, email me at Apply, or you can find me on LinkedIn (https:// Apply/in/laura-leadbitter-3b7aa7180/)
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 28000.0 - 32000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentPoole, Dorset, England
Learning Disabilities Care Home Manager / Autism Service Manager x 2 vacancies available!Poole, DorsetSalary Circa £30k I am curren...