Nursing Home Manager
St Andrews, Fife, Scotland
- £ 40000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 9 Nov 2020
- 9 Dec 2020
Circa £40,000 p/a + Bonus | 40 Hours – Days | Great Benefits | Elderly & Dementia Home
A small care home in the St Andrews area is currently looking to recruit an experienced Nursing Home Manager to lead and develop the home.
Details of this Home Manager position and what our client is offering the successful candidate:
• A permanent, full-time contract of 40 hours per week
• Usual working hours will be weekday day shifts, with some flexibility required for quality monitoring purposes, on-call duties etc due to the seniority of the role
• A great annual salary in the region of £40,000 depending on experience, plus a performance-based bonus scheme
• A fantastic staff benefits package which includes retail discounts, learning and development and much more
As Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to staff in addition to managing budgets and resources.
Applicants for this Registered Manager post should be:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
• Demonstrate proven managerial experience in a UK/Scottish long-term adult care/care home setting, with experience in dementia and elderly mental health care
• Able to effectively manage staff, budgets and resources, ensuring a cost-effective service which doesn’t compromise on care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.