Senior Care Assistant
Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, England
- £ 9.22 - 9.22 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 5 Nov 2020
- 3 Dec 2020
Senior Care Assistant - Nights
Circa £9.22 per hour
Purosearch is currently recruiting for a Senior Care Assistant to work within an elderly Nursing Home in Gateshead. The home offers care to the elderly, those living with dementia & age related illnesses in a welcoming environment & lead by an experienced, friendly manager. This is a permanent position and is with a highly reputable provider.
**To be eligible for this position you must have care assistant experience & be confident in medication administration with leadership skills **
In return, my client will offer:
• Generous holiday entitlement
• Free Parking
• In house training
• Career progression
• Learning and Development opportunities
• Pension Scheme
What you will be doing as a Senior Care Assistant: -
• Assisting with care and support of the service users.
• Promote and encourage the quality of life according to needs as identified in a service user's personal care plan.
• Assist service users with personal care tasks.
The purpose of role will be to carry out care duties on the floor as well as ensure quality of care is up to standard on the floor. This organisation will continue to assist in the development of your career plus support with training.
** Interviewing ASAP with immediate starts after clearance**