Quality Manager, London and Kent
London, Greater London, England
- £ 30000.0 - 37000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 5 Nov 2020
- 5 Dec 2020
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Manager to play an important role with a well established and highly regarded provider. You will be responsible for quality checks and any issues that arise across three care services in London and Kent. The provider has a ‘Good’ CQC rating across all three offices and is looking for someone ideally with a background in quality and compliance. You will be expected to travel between the offices each week and make sure the quality checks and audits are all up to date.
• be an experienced Manager ideally within domiciliary care.
• have a very good understanding of quality and compliance and what needs to be in place for a service to succeed.
• work alongside the Registered Managers in each office to make sure there are plans in place to achieve the level of quality required.
You must have:
• experience as a Manager with a strong background in domiciliary care.
• a strong understanding of CQC requirements and expectations.
• a driving license and car to travel between offices.
Location: London and Kent
• Up to 38k salary
• 28 days holiday
For further details on this care manager role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist care consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you’ll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a provider without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on Apply. We look forward to speaking with you!