Domestic Abuse Support Worker
Slough, Berkshire, England
- £ 12.78 - 12.78 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 4 Nov 2020
- 2 Dec 2020
Seven Social Care is looking for a Temporary Domestic Abuse Support Worker to work within one of our Domestic Abuse Services within the Slough, London area.
Start Date - ASAP
Pay rate - £12.78 (which will be paid to you via an umbrella company.)
To provide good quality housing related support to service users with a range of needs in line with client led actions identified in their support plans, and with organisational policies and procedures.
* To deliver housing related support to adults with a range of needs, to understand their strengths and build on these to help clients meet their aspirations in a range of areas of interest and value to the individual.
* Improve each client's quality of life; prevent homelessness through promoting or maintaining independent living skills and appropriate move on.
* Provide relevant support in accordance to the client's range of needs via support and safety planning and aspirations assessments and through one-toone keywork sessions.
* Qualifications: N/A
* Experience: 2+ years working within Domestic Abuse.
* Compliance: Proof of right to work and DBS dated within the last 12 months (or registered on the online update service.)
* Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
* Hours: 35 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.