Senior Care Assistant
Chichester, West Sussex, England
- £ 20000.0 - 28000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Admin - Sales - Clerical, Studying / Unqualified
- 3 Nov 2020
- 1 Dec 2020
Nurse Seekers are proud to be working with an 'Outstanding' in Care CQC rated client. This reputable, family run residential home is based in the scenic area of Chichester.
The home is looking for a dedicated, passionate Senior Care Assistant to join their friendly team. You'll play a huge part in in supporting, interacting and caring for their residents.
* Level 3 in Adult health & Social Care, NVQ or equivalent
* Experience of administering medication
* Prior experience in a residential home setting
· Experience as a Team Leader
· An understanding of senior duties (Care Plans)
In return you will receive an excellent salary, continual support, training and the opportunity to work towards further qualifications.
If this vacancy is something of interest to you please apply today or call Saoirse on Applyto register your details.
Nurse Seekers are always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts all over the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as a Home Manager, Clinical Lead or Deputy Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.