Health Care Assistant
Royston, Hertfordshire, England
- £ 10.0 - 11.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 2 Nov 2020
- 30 Nov 2020
FT39869 - Senior Care assistants in Royston!
Are you seeking a new career? Are you looking to make a difference to someone's life? Have you got wait it takes to make someone's day?
We are currently recruiting for a client's spectacular residential Home in Royston who require senior healthcare assistants for full time hours on days.
Pay rates and hours:
We have full time contracts available paying £10 - £11
Full time position - 42hrs a week.
The type of care a Senior Care Assistant will provide will vary from person to person but will include the following:
- Personal Care
- Practical Support
- One to one support to residents
- Leading an experienced team of care staff
- Administering medication
- Reporting safeguarding concerns to senior staff
- Experience of working in a caring environment
- Passion for delivering high levels of care
- Good numeric and literacy skills
- NVQ level 3 in Health and Social Care
- Experience administering Medication
- Acting in a similar capacity in the same environment
Call Fred on Applynow to avoid disappointment!