Social Worker - Adults Learning Disabilities Team
- £ 27.39 - 27.39 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Nov 2020
- 30 Nov 2020
Seven Social Care are looking for a Qualified Social Worker to work with Dorset Council. We are paying an excellent rate of £27.39 p/h.
As a Qualified Social Worker, you would be based in Learning Disabilities Service. The team is busy and the work can be complex and challenging but also stimulating and rewarding, offering the experience of a wide variety of casework and multi-disciplinary working within a friendly, supportive and very knowledgeable team. There is a commitment to regular supervision and individual development opportunities as well as a team approach to Continuous Professional Development.
* To provide an Assessment and Care Management Service for Adults who have a Learning Disability.
* To provide individual support to service users and carers where this is assessed as required.
* To deliver services in accordance with current legislation and council policies, procedures and standards.
* Qualifications: Degree approved by the SSSC.
* Experience: 2+ years working within a Social Work role, ideally with learning disabilities.
* Compliance: Up to date SSSC registration and PVG.
* Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
* Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 38.0 - 38.0 Per hourFull timeContractTorquay, Devon, England
Seven Social Care is looking for a qualified Social Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity specialising in the wellbeing of childr...
£ 28.0 - 30.0 Per hourFull timeTemporaryManchester, Greater Manchester, England
I require 3 social workers who have experience of working in Court and locality. Their primary focus will be to work with those chi...