Residential Home Manager
Southampton, Hampshire, England
- £ 32000.0 - 35000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 28 Oct 2020
- 26 Apr 2021
Registered Home Manager - Southampton
I am currently recruiting for my client's Residential Home based in Totton, Southampton, who are looking for an experienced Home Manager to join their team and lead from the front! The home is registered for a maximum of 22 service users and provides care to the elderly, those with Dementia, Old age and Alzheimer's disease.
Home Manager vacancy details:
- £32,000 - £35,000 per annum
- Full-time, permanent employment
- Additional employment bonuses
Home Manager experience/ qualifications/ skills:
- NVQ/ SVQ level 5 in Leadership and Management
- Experience as a Home Manager
- Expeirence leading within a Care Home setting
- Experience working with the Elderly
- Driving license and access to a vehicle
Home Manager duties:
- Overall running of the care home
- Managing budgets
- Staff appraisals, meetings and disciplinaries
- Liaise with outside Healthcare professionals in regards to care
- To ensure CQC and company policies are followed and adhered to
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your most up to date CV. Alternatively, contact Jordan on Applyto discuss the vacancy further.
Howard Finley acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.
This job was posted to Home manager in Southampton, Hampshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 28000.0 - 32000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentPoole, Dorset, England
Learning Disabilities Care Home Manager / Autism Service Manager x 2 vacancies available!Poole, DorsetSalary Circa £30k I am curren...