Bristol, City of Bristol, England
- £ 8.72 - 8.72 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 21 Oct 2020
- 19 Apr 2021
Care Assistant position - Bristol
Howard Finley Care are currently recruiting for Care Assistants to work within our clients dedicated residential care Home based in the Bristol area. This home holds up to 20 resdients with various differnet ailment's such as old age and demtnia.
* Previous care assistant experience needed *
Care Assistant vacancy details:
- Permanent contracts
- 12 hour shifts
- Days available
Care Assistant main duties:
- To provide the highest level of personal care and attention to residents, following individual care plans carefully and ensuring that all contact is polite, friendly, warm and supportive.
- To follow individual care plans for each resident, accurately maintaining appropriate records for both.
- To ensure you adhere to CQC and company policies
Care Assistant experience/ qualifications:
- You must have experience working as a care assistant
- Previous experience working within a Care Home setting is needed
- Experience working with the Elderly is needed
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your most up to date CV
Howard Finley acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.