Senior Care Assistant
Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire, England
- £ 10.0 - 10.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 16 Oct 2020
- 14 Apr 2021
Senior Care Assistant - Bishop's Stortford
Howard Finley Care are currently recruiting for a Senior Care Assistant to work within our clients dedicated residential home that is registered to care for up to 20+ residents with conditions such as demtnia and old age.
Senior Care Assistant vacancy details:
- £10 to £10.50 per hour
- Full-time - 36 Above
- Permanent contracts
- 12 hour shifts
- Nights only
- Must be able to work nights
Senior Care Assistant main duties:
- To lead a team of carers while on shift
- To provide the highest level of personal care and attention to residents, following individual care plans carefully and ensuring that all contact is polite, friendly, warm and supportive.
- To follow individual care plans for each resident, accurately maintaining appropriate records for both.
- To ensure you adhere to CQC and company policies
Senior Care Assistant experience/ qualifications:
- Previous experience working within a Care Home setting is needed
- NVQ 2 is the minimun you will need to be considered for this role
- Medication trained
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your most up to date CV
Howard Finley acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.