Care & Support Worker
- £ 10.5 - 10.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Studying / Unqualified
- 14 Oct 2020
- 11 Nov 2020
Seven Social Care are looking for Temporary Care and Support Workers based in Renfrewshire. This is a 12 week contract which could be extended.
We are looking for Care and Support Workers based in Paisley, Renfrewshire to work with Covid-19 Positive patients. You will need to be able to work flexible, day shifts, night shifts and sleep in's required.
* Moving and Handling
* Adult support and protection
* Supporting patients on road to recovery
* Qualifications: N/A
* Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
* Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
* Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
* Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.